Wednesday, March 21, 2007

SCARLETT JOHANSSON ON THE COVER OF VOGUE


Scarlett Johansson looks great on the cover of Vogue. Here are some excerpts from the article:

On Woody Allen: "I'd sew the hems of his pants if he asked me to."
She's "criminally sexy," Allen, 71, said in an e-mail sent to Vogue about his Match Point muse. "She is unlike anyone who has come before her, and while she is a much stronger actress in every way, there is a tiny bit of Marilyn Monroe in her zaftig humidity."

On JT: "We had fun together, but it's not like the first time I've ever hung out with him," she says. "I think this happens because we're both single and in the spotlight, and obviously Justin's a very high-profile person."

On Josh Hartnett:"I'd rather not comment on my personal life in that way," the actress says.

No comments: